Whether it’s for new construction for remodeling, Lincoln Door can meet all your automatic door needs. Based in Tempe, we’re dedicated to providing professional and complete service to our network of clients throughout Arizona.
When you do business with us, you can trust in our reputation for excellence. All our installations are performed by ANSI-certified technicians, trained in the latest safety regulations to make your automatic doors safe and convenient for your customers and employees. We have emergency 24/7 service available, always in our trademark vans – fully loaded with the hardware we need to make same day repairs. If you’re considering a new automatic door, call us for a consultation today!
Lincoln Door is proud to represent the Nabco GyroTech line of automatic entrance doors. Click on our Nabco website link or call our office for specs, quotes, and general information.
We Can Install Any Automatic Door You’re Looking For:
- Fully automatic sliding doors
- Swing doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Herculite doors
- ICU doors
- High and low-energy ADA operators
We can customize your doors and hardware to meet both code and your business’s branding needs!
Based in Tempe, Lincoln Door serves the entire Phoenix metropolitan area, including Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria and Surprise. In addition to Maricopa and Pinal counties, we do work throughout all of Arizona.
Family owned and operated, we’ve proudly served the Valley and the rest of the state since 1967. We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured – residential ROC #055064 and commercial ROC #100769.
Contact Lincoln Door today at 602-955-4144 with any questions you have about our automatic door products and services.
View Our Automatic Doors
Automatic Sliding Doors:
- Automatic sliding doors are available in single slide, bi-part slide and telescopic slide configurations. As a rule, these are furnished as complete packages and can be surface mounted or concealed overhead (in-transom mounted). Slide doors typically include: an operator, header, track, carrier wheels, sliding door panel(s), sidelite panel(s), jambs, lock and activation / safety system. Other options are also available.
Automatic Swinging Doors:
- Automatic full-power swinging door operators can either be supplied as complete packages, or simply as the operator with header and drive arm. They can be mounted as overhead concealed operators for direct drive applications or surface mounted for push and pull applications. Swing door products are designed for single, pair or double egress applications. When supplied as a complete package, this will generally include: an operator, header, door panel(s), jambs, finger protection [if applicable], lock, guide rails and activation / safety system. When existing door panels are used, then an operator with header and drive arm are supplied – along with an appropriate activation and safety system.In all instances, guide rails may be required to protect the swing area of the door panel. If the doors swing against a natural protective barrier such as a wall, then perhaps the guide rails can be eliminated.
Automatic Folding Doors:
- Automatic folding doors are furnished as complete packages. This includes: the operator, header, pivot hardware, door panels, guide rails, lock and activation / safety system. They are offered in either single fold or bi-fold configurations.